Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Welcome!



Well hey there. I'm the "Carly" in Carly's Cooking Corner. As a passionate cook, spending time in the kitchen brings me enjoyment that is hard for me to find elsewhere. Aside from a professional cooking class or two, I have learned what I know through books, internet, family, and experience. I am considered by myself and others to be a talented cook; but I am not a chef. The restaurant world is just not for me. Whether I am cooking for myself or doing it for others, there is no other kitchen I'd rather be in than my own. I like to make things fancy at times, but on this blog your not likely to see ingredients nobody can recognize nor will I be wearing a tall white hat; so I hope that's not what your here for. On the other hand, if you are looking for tasty recipes, tips, tidbits, and kitchen talk, you've found the right blog.

I like to keep most of my recipes relatively healthy, but since depriving yourself isn't a part of healthy eating, you will see splurge-worthy recipes on here as well. Either way,they are all delicious and I hope they inspire you to get cooking in your kitchen. Although I obviously put the recipes on here for you to use, I encourage you to get creative and make them your own somehow. That is how my recipes are created; my take on various others.

Occasionally, in addition to recipes, posts relating to everyday life, entertaining, family, and the home will also be included to switch it up a bit. This is my first blog, but I am determined to make it a success and keep you coming back. As you are browsing, feel free to comment and offer your ideas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment